*Power to Divide the Red Sea*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 14* 


 *Power to Divide the Red Sea*


📖

Job  26:12 

 _"He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud."_ 


✍️

 It was the power of God that divided the redsea for the Israelites. There's no natural or physical force that could have made that possible. God made an highway in the midst of the sea for His people to cross over to the other side. The highway was specially made for them only, their enemy could not passover to them on that same route. The sea went back to the normal position, when all the Egyptians pursuing them were in the midst of the redsea. The same power that divided the redsea made it returned and overthrow the enemy of God's people. There are certain point that you reach in the journey of life and not able to make further progress, because there is a 'redsea' of impossibilities, which needs to be divided in order to cross over to the promise land. It's not for you to turn back at that juncture, access God's power to divide your redsea. 


✍️


♦️Heavenly Father, I bless your Holy name. You are glorious in power and excellent in glory. 


♦️Dear Lord Jesus, be gracious unto me and visit my life with your living power. 


♦️I uproot and demolish every strongholds positioned on my way to destiny. 


♦️Father, let every evil forces resisting my progress be scattered by fire, in Jesus name. 


♦️I smash every demonic altars raised against my life and my work. I will advance and make rapid progress in whatever I do this year and beyond, in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, let the redsea before me be divided this day by your mighty power, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, by your understanding smite through the proud, in Jesus name. 


♦️Father in the name of Jesus, bring down every pride of men against me, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, resist the proud and give grace to the humble, in Jesus name. 


♦️I break every limitations and resistance to my glory, in Jesus name. 


♦️I receive divine power to cross over the redsea and get to my promise land, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments