*Power belongs to God*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 16* 


 *Power belongs to God*


📖

 Psalms  62:11 

 _'God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.'_ 


✍️

Every believer must get to the point of revelation of God's supremacy in power and authority. There's none other power that can match the potent power of the living God. All power in heaven and in earth consisted in Him. He has the ultimate power to save and to deliver. He is a strong refuge to them that runs to Him for help. God spoke once but the psalmist heard this twice; that power belongs to God. Our Lord Jesus Christ sent forth the disciples on the basis of the power and authority invested upon Him by the Father. "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew  28:18-20).


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️I believe in you Jesus, that all power is given unto you in heaven and in earth.


♦️Baptize me with the power for greater exploits. 


♦️Empower me Lord and make me relevant in my generation. 


♦️Father, contend with every power of darkness seeking to destroy my life, family, church, and nation in Jesus name. 


♦️Lord Jesus, disgrace the powers that are sent against my success and happiness. 


♦️Fill me Lord with power that cannot be resisted nor defeated in battles.


♦️Father, deliver the church from demonic forces oppressing her, in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, liberate the nations from the grip of the power of darkness, in Jesus name. 


♦️Lord Jesus, let your salvation comes with power to save the lost and rescue the perishing, in Jesus name. 


♦️I receive power to make significant difference in my place of work and territory at large, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments