*#God is My Strength and Power*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 11* 


 *#God is My Strength and Power*



📖


2 Samuel  22:33 

 _"God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.  22:34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places."_ 


✍️

King David, acknowledged that God was His strength and power. The strength and power of God is inexhaustible. It is constant at anytime and any day. It is immutable, I. e it does not change. There is perfection in His strength and power. He works in us both to will and to do according to His good will and pleasure. He makes our way perfect. We need divine strength to mount up with wings, as eagles. He makes our feet, as hinds' feet and set us upon our high places. There are certain level and heights in life, that a man cannot attain without the strength and power of God. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️Faithful are you Lord God. I worship your majesty, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, you are my strength and power, please do not forsake me. 


♦️Envelope my life with your divine strength and power. I can do nothing without your enablement.


♦️I declare that, you are my strength and power. I shall not be weary nor faint. 


♦️Oh Lord, make my way perfect before you, as I journey through this year, in Jesus name. 


♦️Set me up upon my high places, oh Lord. I shall not remain in the valley of vanity, in Jesus name. 


♦️Teach my hands to war, so that the bow of steel is broken by my arms, in Jesus name. 


♦️I receive divine strength to be successful in life, career and calling in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments