*#Let Him that Accuses God Answer It*

 ๐Ÿช *The Portal's Daily Inspiration. 041220* 

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ♨️


๐Ÿ“œ

Job  40:1

 _"Moreover the LORD answered Job, and said,  40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it."_ 


 *#Let Him that Accuses God Answer It* 


There are people who blame God for their misfortunes in life. Who is man to accuse the Almighty? What is the wisdom of men to instruct the Lord on what to do and how to do His things? The LORD allowed Job to talk all His mind and then began to ask him questions that render Job speechless till the end of the matter. "Then Job answered the LORD, and said, Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further. (Job 40:3-5).


This, we should all know that God is a good God. He doesn't have any evil intentions for His creation. He loves us so dearly and care always to give us hope and a great future. He has good plans in His thoughts concerning you against all odds. It's alwalys a thought of peace and not of evil, even when things looks terribly bad. 


According to the scripture, 'The creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of Him who has subjected the same in hope. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.' (Rom.8:20-21). The gospel provides that hope, through which we persuade men to believe and be saved. 


The finger of God wasn't in all that happened to Job negatively, Satan has full hands in it to make him to curse God. Nevertheless, God maintains an hedge of protection around the life of Job in the midst of all the circumstances that befell him. God also blessed him and restored all that pertains to him in multiple folds, that his latter end was greater than the beginning.(Job 42:12). God is always good, at all times. 


#God bless you! 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER

I'm grateful Father for your great grace and mercy upon my life. I repent of my careless thoughts and words against you. Please forgive and restore me in multiple folds, in Jesus name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments