*#Do not Let Your Heart be Troubled*

 ๐Ÿช *The Portal's Daily Inspiration. 031120* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ♨️


๐Ÿ“œ

John  14:27

 _"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."_ 


✍️

 *#Do not Let Your Heart be Troubled* 


The Lord Jesus Christ offered His peace to His disciples and anyone that would follow Him, through their teachings. It is one of the greatest virtues, that Christ left behind for the church in a troubled world. The peace is essential for the sustainability of believers in the midst of the raging storms. 


The kind of peace He offers is not as the world gives. The nature of His peace is such that prevails over difficult circumstances. It is not in the absence of troubles, but in the very midst of it. The psalmist said, 'even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.' 


Jesus instructed us not to let our hearts be troubled and that we should not be afraid, despite the fact that there are many tribulations in the world. 'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.(John  16:33). It is only in Him that we can have peace, because He has conquered the world. 'Cast all your burdens upon Him, for he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 55:22).


#God bless you! 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER

I thank you Lord for caring so much for me. I pray that, you will continue to guide my heart with your peace and deliver me always from every trouble, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments