*#Do not Forget the Covenant that God has Made with You*

 ๐Ÿช *The Portal's Daily Inspiration. 131120* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ♨️


๐Ÿ“œ

2 Kings  17:38 

 _"And the covenant that I have made with you ye shall not forget; neither shall ye fear other gods.  17:39 But the LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies."_ 


 *#Do not Forget the Covenant that God has Made with You* 


God always establishes His covenant with His people that walks in His ways. He is a covenant keeping God from generation to generation. The covenant that the Lord has made with you is very important for your day-to-day walking in victory. 


When you keep and walk in God's covenant, you're walking in agreement with Him and He will fulfill His divine promises that is binding the covenant. 'And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. 'And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. (Genesis  9:11-13)


The above scripture was the covenant that God made with Noah for perpetual generations. Though, Noah was no more in the earth, yet God is ever faithful to keep that covenant till this present time. We have to keep our own part of the covenant to worship the Lord God only and not fear any other gods. 


It's by faith, that we can successfully walk in covenant with God. The essence of remembering His covenant is to be able to develop courage and faith in God to win the battles of life. The Lord is able to perform His words. Your heart should not fear, whenever you remember what God has said. 'He shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.'


#God bless you! 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER

Father, I thank you for your wonderful promises.  I give you praise and glory for the covenant you have made with me. I pray for grace to keep your covenant and not forget your great promises for my life, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments