*#A Wise Man Reserves Comments at Critical Issues*

 ๐Ÿช *The Portal's Daily Inspiration. 171120* 

(Get inspired!) 

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ♨️


๐Ÿ“œ

Proverbs  29:11 

 _"A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards."_ 


 *#A Wise Man Reserves Comments at Critical Issues* 


The full expression of what is in the minds at a point in time when matters are arising doesn't shows the person knows how to talk. There are people who are good at talking themselves out of issues, thinking they are smart and wise. 


The strength and wisdom  of a man lies in the ability to be reserved in addressing disputes. You  are not a fool, when you keep quite and at the latter end brings out the truth from the reservoir of wisdom to bring calmness and solution. I have been once a victim of trying to argue with people in order to defend myself. It's not that I'm not right, but trying to prove a point at the same spot would cause more misunderstanding and I have learned over time to be reserved in expressing myself, so that I can be well understood. 


Wisdom is the principal thing in every areas of life. Many people today do not first seek how to get a problem solved, but drag issues for long, pinpointing accusations and the other person is not even ready to admit. There's a way to get people easily convicted of their wrong actions in the space of calmness, giving the person opportunity to reflect and see the way that he wasn't seeing it before. 


#God bless you! 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER

I thank you Lord for the exceeding wisdom available to me in Christ. I pray that the Spirit of wisdom to resolve conflicts will dwell in me richly, in Jesus name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments