*#I Will Rejoice in the Lord*

 ๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 120820* 

(Get inspired!) 


Habakkuk  3:17 

 _"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:  3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.  3:19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments."_ 


 *#I Will Rejoice in the Lord* 


The situations happening around you, shouldn't affect a devoted life of worship to the Lord. The Joy that we have in Lord is not based on the ephemeral things acquired in the world. The challenge is when those things fail, will your attitude of worship towards God not change.


The Almighty God is greater and bigger than any circumstances of life. Don't see God only in the perspective of the blessings received from Him, there is a higher perspective of God which  is in His deity I.e who He is. Moses said to God, what shall I say to the children of Israel, the God of your fathers has sent me unto you, and they shall ask what is His name. God replied Moses, I AM THAT I AM and he was to say unto them, that I AM has sent him to them. (Ex. 3:13-14)


The revelation of the deity of God is enough to pledge an allegiance of worship to the most High and great I AM. He is indescribable and incomparable. Job had an understanding of whom the almighty is and said, 'Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.' (Job  13:15).


The LORD God is the strength of them that trust in Him and they shall never be ashamed. Don't rejoice only in that which doesn't last, but rejoice always in the everlasting God. 


#God bless you! 


#PRAYER

I rejoice greatly in the LORD God of my salvation. In You is my joy, which is my strength. Nothing, shall steal away my joy, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments