*#Quest For Strength*

 ๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 110820* 

(Get inspired!) 


Psalms  119:28 

 _"My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word."_ 


 *#Quest For Strength* 


There are times that the soul becomes weary and melt for heaviness. The things that it accommodate result in heaviness and reach the limit capacity of what it can bear.


The supernatural strength of God is needed to overcome such period in life. The life of a person can crash under heaviness of soul, without divine intervention. Everyone, needs help at this point in time. And God has provided a great help through His word. The word of God is powerful to deal with the issues causing heaviness. There will be a great relief, when the right word comes at the right time. 


There are fiery darts that the enemy fires to cause a damage in someone's soul. Arrows of words that are sent to bring you down and demoralize you. Seek and pant for strength to withstand the devices of the devil. 


God has promised to strengthen you according  to His word. "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah  41:10). Take the word of God to Him in the time of need and trust Him to answer your request when you pray. 


#God bless you! 


#PRAYER

I'm so grateful Lord for divine promises in your word. Restore my soul and strenghten me according to your word, in Jesus name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments