*#GRATITUDE*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 270720* 
(Get inspired!) 

Psalms  30:2 
 _"O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.  30:3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit."_

 *#GRATITUDE* 

The woman with the issue of blood for twelve years wanted to snick out of the crowd, having received a miracle of instant healing after touching the helm of Jesus' garment. She had said within herself, if I could but touch the helm of his garments, I would be made whole. She pressed in through the crowd to get her miracle and tried to get away unnoticed. 

Jesus knew that virtue had gone out him, when the woman touched his garment and asked, who touched my clothes? But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.' (Mark 5:33)

Many, atimes we behave like that woman, having received miracle in church, but keep silent and sit on the testimony, having a wrong mentality that witches will attack your testimony. It is an act of in-gratitude, which can block us from receiving more miracles. Many of us, don't always remember great testimony of what God has done in our lives in the past, when fresh challenges surface. We become ungrateful by complaining instead of thanksgiving.

There were storms of life, which would have claimed your life but God's mercy kept you. You might have been in the pit, right now but you escaped death. God healed you and you're back on your feet. Express your gratitude to God for the gift of life. 

#God bless you! 

#PRAYER
Father, I'm very sorry for my negligence in giving quality thanks and appreciation for all that you have done for me. I'm grateful and thankful for the gift of family and friends, accept my thanks in Jesus name. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments