*#For the LORD is my Praise*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 280720*
(Get Inspired!) 

Jeremiah  17:13 
 _"O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.  17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise."_ 

 *#For the LORD is my Praise* 

The Lord God is the praise of His people. He does marvelous things for us, when we call upon Him in the times of need. They that forsake the Lord, maybe because of the momentary troubles of life, shall be ashamed. He is the living water, that refreshes every souls that trust in His name. 

Believe God, that He will answer you when you call for healing and salvation.  The scriptures said 'they that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.' There's a fountain of healing at the side of God flowing with rivers of living water. You will not be denied, when you ask for healing and salvation. 

The living God is our praise. No one else, deserved to be worshipped and praised. The work of the hands of God shall praise Him. We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.(Psalms 100:3). He made us in His own image and likeness. He cares about us and does mighty things, that all men may praise His Holy name. 

#God bless you 

#PRAYER
You are worthy, worthy of my praise, you're the most high, you are worthy. Receive all the glory and praise, in Jesus name. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments