*#Be Confident in Whom God is to You*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 220720* 
(Get inspired!)

Psalms  27:1 
 _"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  27:2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.  27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident._ 

 *#Be Confident in Whom God is to You* 

The LORD is a refuge to them that run to Him for help. 'The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and he's safe.' The Lord is the light and salvation of those who believe in His name. You can be confident in this, because it is true. 

The psalmist acknowledged this revelation and could say whom shall I fear? He knew God to be the strength of His life and he saw no reason to be afraid of anyone. His trust was in God and He relied on His salvation. 

He was attacked by the wicked, who were his enemies but they fell and stumbled, they couldn't harm him. He was confident that, even though a host encamped against him, his heart shall not fear. God is awesome, he can be trusted. Walk in the light of this revelation and fix your eyes on God not your fears. 

Though, war should rise against you in your family or place of work, be confident in whom God is to you. Know your identity in Christ and never take it for granted. 

#God bless you!

#PRAYER
I thank you Lord for whom you are to me, blessed be thy Holy name. Dear LORD Jesus, preserve me and be a wall of defence round about my life and those around me in Jesus name. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments