*#Rich But Poor*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 200620*
(Get inspired!)

Revelation  3:17
 _"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."_

 *#Rich But Poor*

There was a story of a certain rich man in the bible 'which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,  And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.'

At the point of death the beggar was carried by the angels into Abraham's bossom, the rich man also died and was buried. The rich man in hell lifted up his eyes being in torments and could see Abraham from afar off and Lazarus whom he despised in the world reclining in Abraham's bossom. (Luke 19:16-23)

He was separated from his earthly riches by death. He couldn't carry any of his precious treasures away. He is in pain and agony, seeking to get just a drop of water to cool his tongue.

 _"And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Luke  16:24-26)_

It's a presumption to think you have need of nothing, because you're rich and wealthy. There is a limit to which earthly riches can solve your problems. Stop chasing shadows and pursue true riches, which is only found in Christ Jesus. It's the only wealth that last and endures till eternity. The treasures in Christ are well tried and tested with fire. You will not be ashamed at the end of this life, when you purchase the precious gold that Christ offers through faith.

#God bless you

#PRAYER
I thank you Father for your grace and mercies. Open my eyes that I may see, cloth me that I may not walk naked, bless me with true riches that I may not turn to become a beggar. I receive grace to follow after you Lord, in Jesus name I pray. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments