*#My Soul doth Magnify the Lord*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 280520*
(Get inspired!)

Luke  1:45
 _And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.  1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,  1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed._

 *#My Soul doth Magnify the Lord*

The promise of God are Yes and Amen in Christ Jesus. It is reliable and trustworthy. Blessed is he or she that believe, when God speaks and hold on to his wonderful promises. 'For there shall be performance of those things which the Lord has told you.'

Mary received an affirmation of what the Lord has told her, through Angel Gabriel. She realised the extent to which she had found favour in God's sight and burst out in the Spirit to say, 'My soul doth magnify the Lord and my Spirit hath rejoiced in God my saviour.'

She rejoiced in hope, counting Him who had given her the promise faithful. She was inspired by the prophecy, having understood the great blessing bestowed upon her by God, which all generations shall recognize and call her blessed, even with immediate effect from the day the promise was pronounced.

We can learn from how Mary responded to the divine promise. She didn't wait until the prophecy came to pass before glorifying God. That's an attitude of faith, which speed up the word of prophecy into action. Receive, what the Lord has said to you with great joy and excitement this day.  Let your soul magnify the Lord and rejoice in the Spirit of Prophecy.

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Thank you Lord Jesus for this day. I magnify your name and rejoice in hope  of the blessings which you have spoken through the mouth of your servant. Let it be unto me, according to your word oh God, in Jesus name. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments