*God Hears, even Before You Speak*

Isaiah  65:24 
 _And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear._

I took a cheque to the bank during this social distancing rule, which every bank observes, not allowing more than a specified number of people to enter the bank at a time. I met crowd of people at the gate as I arrived, though it was according to my expectation but at the same time was trying to see, if I can go to a nearer branch to do the transaction, first of all to avoid the stress of struggling to get a tally. I eventually opt to stay, after some attempt to leave was altered.

I was lucky to get a tally in the midst of the crowd, as the security men served it round while the crowd were stretching out their hands through the gate to receive the tally as soon as possible. I later got to know through people's conversation, that the other branch I intended to leave for was not opened. I thank God that I didn't leave.

After getting a tally, we had to wait to be called according to the number given to the individuals. The next phase after that is under a canopy before selected number of people will go in to carryout their transactions and be replaced by another set of people once they are done. Preference was given to some aged group of people which is very ideal, because they can't withstand the stress outside the gate.

Some people are lucky to know someone who can help them out of the situation. There was a man in Agbada after waiting for sometimes at the gate, he tried to reach one of the staff through a phone call and the person came out and brought him inside. At that point, it crossed my heart that, how I wish I also know someone who can help out in this kind of situation.

Not quite long after the silent whisper of wish in my heart, I unexpectedly sighted someone I knew approaching the gate. I was already smiling, I knew he (daddy) works as a manager in a bank but doesn't know he was in that particular branch.

I met him on the way, as he came outside the gate and greeted him. He asked for what I came to do and I explained. He then asked someone to attend to me and in a short while I was done and took my leave.

The experience made my faith stronger in the Lord and I was greatly encouraged because I knew that God is mindful of me. He hears the silent prayer in the heart of His children. He who has promised that, before we call he will answer has just fulfilled His word. Are you in a difficult situation and thought that God is far away? That's not true, it's a lie and deceit of the devil. The Father is close by in our trials, even though we cannot see him. He will give you the help you need, once your heart is connected to him through faith and see you through. God hears His children even before we speak. Are you a child of God? Then, build up confidence in your Heavenly Father.

#God bless you

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments