*#The Progression of Getting Answer*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 160420*
(We are inspire, get inspired!)

Matthew 7:7 (KJV) 

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:"

 *#The Progression of Getting Answer*

Recently, I was knocking at the gate of the entrance of the house. I thought they would have heard with the way I was knocking but nobody came out to open the gate. When I received no response after some minutes of waiting, I decided to use the opportunity to take some establishment shots with my phone for a short video skit.

I resumed to knocking, after taking the shots but this time around with a frequent higher level of intensity and in a short while I got a response. I assumed that they should have heard the frequency at which I knocked before but it wasn't so, until the tenacity of my knocking got to the people inside.

The teaching of Jesus in Mathew 7:7 is a progression of getting answer to your need. It is not everything that you can get by mere asking. Whatsoever, you cannot get by asking, you need to seek until you find it, and whatsoever you cannot get by searching, because the door is lock, you need to intensify your efforts by knocking, until the door get opened.

You don't give up until you get answer to your quest. You need to be desperate to get answer, that is not available on the surface. Keep on pressing in until the answer comes, either by asking, seeking or knocking. Any of those platform will meet your need, but never make man the subject.

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments