*#Hope Alive*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 270420*
(Get inspired)

Jonah  2:5

 _The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.  2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God._

 *#Hope Alive*

Jonah was sharing his experience in the belly of the fish for three days inside water. That, could have been the end of his life but he remembered the LORD when his soul fainted and his prayer ascended to the LORD in his holy temple. (vs 7)

God had mercy on him and brought up his life from corruption. In the midst of hopelessness, hope was made alive. Thank God that he could remember God in that pathetic condition and was able to call upon the one, who can save his life. 'Hope did not disappoint.' He hoped for the salvation of the LORD and he got it right there.

It is not your present condition that matters, but do you keep hope alive in God? Don't give up too early. Consider what could have pushed you to that condition and remember the LORD your God. Don't be silent, when you can open your mouth to pray. 'For Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.'

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Thank you dear Lord Jesus for the gift of salvation. I keep my hope alive in your precious name. Save me now, I pray, in Jesus name. Amen

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments