*#Key to Salvation from thy Enemies*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 130320*
(We are inspire, get inspired!)

2 Samuel  22:3

 _The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.  22:4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies._

 *#Key to Salvation from thy Enemies*

The acknowledgement of the supremacy of God is the key factor to your deliverance from the enemies that surrounds your life. Acknowledge him as your rock and trust in him to protect you from every fiery darts of the enemy.

Acknowledge him as your shield, your strong defence that cannot be broken through by the enemy. He is the horn of salvation, high tower and refuge to them that trust in him. Though, you can't see him but he sees you and watches over you round the clock, when your heart is fixed on him. He is invincible in nature but real through the manifestations of his diverse work.

God in his sovereignty forsees circumstances before they ever come to reality and he is able to deliver those that call upon his name in the time of need. Don't treat God as just an option to reach when situation grow worse. Let Him be at the center course of your life. He is a trusted arm, that you can always run to for help. He will save you from violence and destruction. Call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall you be saved from thy enemies.

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Father, you are worthy of praise. Hear me, as I call on you for help. Save my life and those around me by your mercy from the hands of the enemies that are physically stronger than us, in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments