*#Living in the Presence of God*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 220320*
(We are inspire, get inspired!)

Psalms  27:3

 _"Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.  27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple."_

 *#Living in the Presence of God*

David desired one precious thing of the LORD, and made that one thing his pursuit. He longed to dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of his life. We should understand, that he meant beyond dwelling in the physical building. God does not desire to dwell forever in temple made with human hands. He wants to dwell in you and you in him through his eternal Spirit.

Abraham prayed a prayer for Ishmael his son which was born to him by Hagar, Sarah's maid.

 _"Genesis  17:18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee!"_

Abraham wants Ishmael to live in the presence of God. The ishmaelite are expected in the kingdom of God. This is made possible by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. God will answer Abraham's prayer through the witnesses of believers to the Ishmaelites, that they may also believe the gospel and be saved.

David revealed the purpose for which he desired to dwell in the presence of God. It's to behold I.e to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and enquire in his temple. How glorious is the LORD'S beauty? It's something to admire and behold all day. Beholding the beauty of his holiness and glory.

There are certain things hidden, which can only be revealed when you dwell in his presence to enquire of him.

 _"Jeremiah  33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."_

There are things you don't know, which you ought to know. Don't seek God just for mere temporary things. Desire to dwell forever in his presence all the days of your life, as he unleashed the mystery of his kingdom unto you.

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Dear God, thank you for the great privileged to access your throne and dwell with you all the days of my life. This I desired also and seek after, in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments