*#God Hears The Humble*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 080320*
(We are inspire, get inspired!)

 _Daniel  10:11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.  10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words._

 *#God Hears The Humble*

God can sense the humility of any man from afar, as well as the pride of any man, whenever they try to seek His face. It is the words of the humble man that God hears but He resist the proud from even approaching his presence.

 _...God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble'(James 4:6b)_

Fasting and prayer is a way to humble oneself before God, as we seek His face. If, it doesn't achieve that purpose of positioning us in the place of humility before God, then our words cannot be given regard. Prayer is a sign of humility to ask God for anything. God has designed it that way, that even Jesus the son of the living God who have access to all that the Father has. He had to prayed consistently while in was in the earth and continued the ministry of intercession, now that he is at the right hand of the Father. (Matt. 26:36, Heb. 7:25)

There are proud people who don't pray and those ones that prays reflects the nature of pride in their prayers.

"And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:  Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." (Luke  18:9-14)

God honours the words of the humble man whenever his voice is raise to God in prayer. The words of Daniel were heard, since the first day that he began to set his heart to understand and chasten himself before God. It didn't take too long for God to hear him and send an Angel to deliver the response unto him. It was the contention with the prince of Persia that caused the delay until the 21st day of Daniel's fast. Thank God that he didn't quit waiting on God, until he got the breakthrough that he was looking for.

 _"Psalms  10:17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:"_

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Lord Jesus, I humble myself before you today. Hear my desire, prepare my heart and cause my ears to hear thy words in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments