*#Walk Worthy of the Vocation.*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 120220*
(We are inspired, get inspired!)

 _Ephesians  4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,  4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;  4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace._

 *#Walk Worthy of the Vocation.*

A Christian has a noble call to be Christ's ambassador in the earth.  We are all called into this vocation of representing Christ Jesus, everywhere we go. A loyal ambassador will not hide  his identity, but always promote the belief and culture of where he/she belong.

As kingdom citizens, we need to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith we are called. We shouldn't be a casual representative of the kingdom. We are expected to project the true image and cultural belief of the kingdom of God. You are a carrier of God's identity, his mark is  upon you for His glory. His seed abides in you, because you are born of Him. You shouldn't be ashamed of projecting the image of Christ. The implication of your identity as an ambassador is that, once people sees you, they have seen Jesus.

Thomas, said to Jesus out of sincerity, that they did not know where Jesus said that he was going to, and request that he should show them the way. The reply of Jesus was amazing.

 _John  14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.  14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him._

Phillip, said further with a plain mind and eargerness, Lord show us the Father and it's sufficient for us.

 _John  14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?  14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works._

Jesus was saying to them in essence that, the Father need not to come down physically, before they can know him. One of the purpose, why he was sent by the Father, is to reveal the Father unto those who believe in Jesus Christ and himself is the way to the Father. Anyone, who have seen Jesus by faith has also seen the Father and he is known by the Father. Jesus said, '...blessed are they who have not seen me, yet have believed.'(Jn. 20:29).

We must put on humility and gentleness to walk worthy of this vocation wherewith we are called. Jesus has set up an example for us to follow. "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. (Phil. 2:6-8)

#God bless you

#PRAYER
Thank you faithful Father,  for your word that has come to me this day. I receive the grace to walk worthy of the vocation wherewith I have been called, in Jesus name. Amen!

Comments