🌀 *THE PORTALS DAILY INSPIRATION. 270120*

2 Timothy

 _4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:  4:15 Of whom be thou ware also; for he hath greatly withstood our words.  4:16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all men forsook me: I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge.  4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.  4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen._

 *#His Presence Brings Deliverance.*

Apostle Paul, encountered many challenges in life and ministry. One of the people that were agents of affliction to him was Alexander. He did him much evil, but Paul handed him over to the Lord to give the reward that is due unto him.

You have to be very courageous in life and ministry, in order to be successful. There are obstructions that seeks to hinder us from making progress. We need to put on courage to break the resistance through our persistence to keep doing what we ought to do, despite all the challenges. You will eventually have a breakthrough, if you do not stop or opt out.

At the first answer of Paul to his trial, all men forsook him. He was left alone to defend himself, nobody was on his side, nevertheless Paul was appealing to God on their behalf, that it may not be laid to their charge. There are things, that some brethren ignorantly do when their fellow brothers and sisters are in trouble. Only few people has the understanding to rally around their Christian brothers and sisters, when they are in their trial period. That is the time, that some people get opportunity to gossip instead of interceding for them.

Notwithstanding, the Lord that called Paul didn't left him alone, he stood with him and strengthen him when everyone forsook him. The Lord's presence brings deliverance.  He is more than a multitude, when you stick to obey him. The situation that you have find yourself, may not make sense to anybody, but I can assure you that the Lord understand and he is able to deliver you from all your troubles.

 _"Psalms  34:19  Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."_

#God bless you!

#PRAYER
"And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Comments