His Presence

 ๐Ÿ› *EDEN PORTAL'S DEVOTIONAL 090524* 

(Get inspired!) ๐Ÿ”ฅ 


๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– TEXT (Exodus 33:13-15) 


' _Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence._ 

๐Ÿ”ฎ TOPIC: *His Presence*


Moses the servant of the LORD desired to know the Lord and he prayed 'shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight.' God has initially said he will not go with the people because they were stiff necked, lest he consume them in the way. But, Moses would not carry on, if the presence of the LORD will not follow them. 


He personally want God to show him his way that he may be able to lead the children of Israel also in the way. Moses valued the presence of God and understood the impact of His presence in their journey. He has always resort to hear from the Lord to know the next thing to do. He knew where God meets with him and talk to him. He could not afford to take a step without the assurance of God's presence. 


God answered his prayer and promised that His presence will go with the people and give them rest. His presence guarantee rest. There's no obstacles that can withstand God's presence. The Lord will send His Angel to drive away, the canaanite, the hittite, the hivite, the jebusite, the amorite, and the perizite before them. The Lord will be with them as a mighty and terrible one to deliver the territories to the children of Israel, as their possession. They will be able to defeat their enemies and every opposition in the way. His presence drives away fear and gives assurance of victory. 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer of Faith 

Blessed be the name of the LORD. Oh Lord, let your presence go with me in the journey of life and grant me victory over my enemies in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️Living Oracle Media 2024

๐Ÿ“งEdeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments