_Incomparable Glory_


*40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 34


 _Incomparable Glory_ 

 __'For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.'_ (Romans  8:18). 


๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you Lord for your grace that have helped me this far


You're a faithful God who keeps covenant from generation to generation 

You have been my help and salvation 


I'll praise you from everlasting to everlasting 


I give thanks in all circumstances 


Father, strengthen me to persevere in difficult times 


I'll not lose heart. I'll thrive and survive 


I believe that the coming glory cannot be compared with the present suffering 

Lord, open my eyes to see and embrace the Incomparable Glory kept for me


The power of God will sustain me, as I await the coming glory 


Father, let your glory be revealed in me as I patiently wait on you 


The present hardship will not blindfold me from seeing the coming glory


I'm looking up to Jesus the author and finisher of my faith. I'll manifest the reality of the glory that the Lord has promised in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ


©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments