_Power for Increase_

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 17


 _Power for Increase_ 


 _'Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.'_ (Psalms  67:6) 



๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


 I give you praise for your lovingkindness in my life 


I appreciate you Father for the gift of life and soundness of mind 


Forever oh Lord, your word is settled in heaven


Let your word prevail in my life this season in Jesus name 


I receive power for supernatural increase in every areas of my life 


Let the earth yield her increase for me and my family 


Oh Lord, enlarge my coast and increase my greatness


Let my barns be full of harvest. 


Oh Lord, bless me indeed according to your word 


I shall not remain on the same spot. Let there be increase in my level of growth spiritually and physically 


The level of my productivity this year shall greatly increase in Jesus name 


Father, rebuke the devourer for my sake. 


Open doors of increase for my income and bless me abundantly beyond my imagination 


Thank you Lord, because you will multiply your grace and power upon my life for greater results this year, for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 










 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments