Weak, but truly Strong

 🛐 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION* 

230822✨🔥


📖📖📖

 _"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)_ 

 


🔀 *Weak, but truly Strong* 🔀


There are various weaknesses experienced by this earthen vessel. We have to acknowledge the areas of our weaknesses, so we can be truly strong through the abundant grace of God. The weakness is not the problem, but the ability to depend on God in the time that we are weak and be able to obtain the divine strength and power to overcome the weakness. 


Apostle Paul was really concerned about the torn in his flesh and prayed three times, but the powerful response that he received from the Lord was  “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” This became a revelation for his breakthrough. He then said, 'therefore will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.' You may appear physically weak, but can be truly strong when Christ's power rest on you. 


The power is available to help those who are weak to become strong in every circumstances. 'He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. (Isaiah  40:29). The Lord does not despise the weak. 'A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.' (Matthew 12:20). Apostle Paul, became delighted in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecution and difficulties. Knowing that, when he is weak, then he is strong. 

 

PRAYER🙏

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for the grace available to help me in my weakness. Let your power rest upon me always to do greater exploits, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️ Living Oracle Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments