Let the Saints be Joyful in Glory*

 🛐 *50 days of Power and Glory.* 💪💥


Day 1️⃣9️⃣


♐ *Let the Saints be Joyful in Glory* 


📖📖📖

 _'For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. (Psalms 149:4-5)_ 


✍️ 

Every born again child of God is born into glory. The Lord delight and take pleasure in His people. It pleases the Lord to crown His people with glory and honour. Glory is our inheritance in Christ Jesus. 


The Lord will beautify the humble with His salvation. Hear the promise of God for His beloved people; 'Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalms 91:14-16)


The saints has the course to be excited and be joyful in glory. Believers will swim in glory, we are to rejoice in the hope of the Glory of God. The glory of God await those who endure the cross and follow the way of the LORD. Don't allow the challenges of life to weigh down your spirit, sing of the glory of God aloud upon your beds, look beyond all the circumstances that you are passing through and believe in the promises of God for you. 


🙏PRAYER 

Oh Lord, I'm very grateful for all that you have done for me. I'm joyful in the overwhelming glory of God and believe the Lord to do every impossibilities in my life, family, church and nation, in Jesus name. Amen! 


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments