*Living Victorious by Christ Power*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 230821* 

(Get inspired!)

⚡💥🔥


📖📖📖

 _"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong._ (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)


◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Living Victorious by Christ Power* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾


Weakness is a normal experience, as long as we put on this earthen vessel, but we are not to be ruled or dominated by our weakness as a believer in Christ Jesus. The power of Christ is made available for living a victorious Christian life. You can become a strong Christian, irrespective of the challenges that you are facing in the race.


Sometimes the Lord does not immediately remove that which is causing you pain and trouble, but provides sufficient grace to prevail over the circumstance, thereby makes you stronger through the process. The Lord revealed in the passage that we read, that His strength is made perfect in weakness. You cannot be truly strong, if you failed to admit that you are weak.


The apostle who wrote the epistle in his second letter to the Corinthians says; 'Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.' Your weakness is not something to worry about, the power of Christ is the perfect response to live above your weak seasons. Access Christ's power by faith through a consistent prayer life to defy the weak nature of the flesh.


🙏PRAYER 🙏

Thank you Lord, for the power made available for my victory. I refuse to complain anymore, I believe in your power, quicken me by the power of resurrection in Jesus name. Amen!


©️Living Oracles Media

Email: edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments