*Salvation from Your Enemies*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 130321*

(Get inspired!) 

⚡✨๐Ÿ’ฅ


๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

2 Samuel  22:3 

 _"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.  22:4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Salvation from Your Enemies* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾


There are people who may not believe that they have enemies, but whether you believe or not there are enemies even within your households. The household enemies are even more dangerous than the external ones. 


Jesus Christ was betrayed by one of His own disciples who dip hands together with him at meal. There are hidden enemies, it is not everyone that laughs with you that really loves you, some are seriously bitter inside against you and you might not know. Knowing all your enemies is not the solution to the problem, but knowing God and having Him has a place of refuge is the way of escape from the hands of wicked enemies. 


Don't trust or rely on any arm of flesh for salvation. You might not find anyone to stand by you in the days of trouble. Your confidence should be in the Lord God, make Him your rock and trust in Him for perfect safety. David said, 'he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.'


The strategic approach to fight your battles against your enemies is by constant prayer mixed with praise and worship, 'so shall you be saved from your enemies.' There's a way of escape through prayer, do not be silent when you sense the enemy is setting up an ambush and launching an attack against your life, family, business/work. Wake up from deep sleep and slumber, don't allow the enemy to sow tares amidst your wheat. You shall be saved from your enemies, when you call on the name of the Lord. 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER ๐Ÿ™

Thank you Lord Jesus my saviour, for you are my strength and shield. Fight my battles, and deliver me from all my enemies round about.  Let those that seek my hurt be confounded and be disgraced. Feed my oppressors with their own flesh and let them drink their own blood, as sweet wine, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments