*Grace to All in Measure*

 *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION. 090321*

(Get inspired!) 

⚡✨๐Ÿ’ฅ


๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“–

John  1:16 

 _"And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.  1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."_ 


◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 *Grace to All in Measure* 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾


The Lord Jesus Christ came to the world with the fullness of grace to give it in measure to everyone that believe in His name. There are manifold level of grace. God's grace is so vast and immeasurable. It is sufficient in every situation. 


Sometimes, the Lord does not suddenly takes away things that is causing pain or inconveniences, but He gives sufficient grace to endure the situation and enable you to eventually prevail over it and not let the circumstances prevail against you. 


Paul was given a torn in his flesh I.e persecution from a messenger of Satan and He besought the Lord three times that it might depart from him, but the response he got was amazing. "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Corinthians  12:9)


The more we glory in our infirmities I.e humble, the more the power of Christ rest upon us. A measure of grace is available to everyone in Christ Jesus. We have all received out of His fullness, grace for grace. A measure has been given to you, to successfully go through whatever circumstances that you are going through. The challenges may not soon disappear as you expect, but there is grace already given which can also multiply to prevail over the situation and make you emerge victorious. 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER ๐Ÿ™

Thank you Lord. I believe that your word is true, help me to rely absolutely on your grace, in Jesus name. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

Comments