*The Power of the Tongue*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 24* 


 *The Power of the Tongue*


📖

  Proverbs  18:20 

 _"A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof._ 


✍️

There is power in the tongue and everyone must learn to tame their tongue. 'A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth.' The fruit that comes out of your mouth is determined by the abundance of things that is stored in your heart. If, what you loaded your heart with is the opinion of what people says about you, that's exactly what will begin to come out of your mouth and eventually see it manifesting but if, you fill your mind with what God says about you and His wonderful promises concerning your life, that will be the fruit of your lips and you shall see it come to pass shortly. 'with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.' You will be filled with whatever you keep saying to yourself. Be positive in your thinking always and never say negative things about your life, though they may exist but don't talk about them, prophesy the good things that you want to see. Death and life lies in the power of the tongue. Speak life and not death, even in the face of the reality of life. You will eat of the good fruit, that comes from the power of the tongue. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️Thank you Lord for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 


♦️I'm grateful for the kind of person you made me to be. I'm made in your image and likeness. 


♦️I reverse and cancel every evil and negative utterances spoken against my life and destiny. 


♦️I cast down every evil imagination and everything that exalt itself above the knowledge of God. 


♦️I have eternal life and my life is hid in Christ Jesus. 


♦️I am healed by His stripes. Every sickness and disease leave my body now, In Jesus name. 


♦️I take authority over every power of the enemy trying to oppress my life, family, church, and nation in Jesus name. 


♦️I am set free and made whole from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet, by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ. 


♦️I'm not poor, because He became poor so that I might be rich. 


♦️My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 


♦️I cast out every spirit of rejection. I'm accepted in the beloved. 


♦️I'm coming out of my present circumstance stronger than my enemies, in Jesus name. 


♦️I will not loose faith in God. I'll keep my focus on the author and finisher of my faith till my help comes from above, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments