*#Power For Greatness*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 10* 


 *#Power For Greatness*


📖

Joshua  17:17 

 _"And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:"_ 


✍️

Joshua the servant of the Lord was to alot the the inheritance to each of the tribe of Israel. He recognized the greatness of the house of Joseph, who happened to be divided into two tribes I.e Ephraim and Manasseh. He spoke concerning them that they were great people and has great power. We could understand the secret of their greatness. They were great people, because they possessed the power of greatness. The power of greatness made them to become a great people, that cannot be override among the tribes of Israel. The level of their greatness in power and number made Joshua to say that, they shall not have one lot only. The power create enough room for them in their inheritance. There was a need for an expansion. They couldn't be placed on the same portion with others. The power of greatness will always make a difference. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️Father, I give you praise for you are a great God. 


♦️Oh Lord, have mercy upon me and let me find grace in your sight.


♦️Lift up my head and grant unto me the power for greatness. 


♦️I receive power to excel in my business, job,  career, ministry, in Jesus name. 


♦️I subdue every evil forces hindering my progress and advancement, in Jesus name. 


♦️I'm raised up by the power of resurrection, no forces of darkness shall be able to bring me down, in Jesus name. 


♦️I rise above and beyond every limitations of the past, in Jesus name. 


♦️I receive divine enlargement of my inheritance. I shall not remain small in Jesus name. 


♦️I'm growing bigger everyday. I enlarge the place of my tent, stretch forth the curtains of my habitations. (Is. 54:2).


♦️I lengthen my cords and spare not. My stakes are strengthened, in Jesus mighty name. Amen! 



©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments