*#Drawing Near to God through Repentance*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *DAY 2* 


 *#Drawing Near to God through Repentance* 


📖

Matthew  4:17 

 _"From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."_ 


✍️

Our Lord Jesus Christ began His earthly ministry by preaching repentance to make people draw near to God, revealing that the kingdom of God is at hand, which simply means, it is at their reach.  The kingdom of God begins with the seed of the word of God in the heart of everyone who believe the gospel. It is not something that seems far away anymore. _"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke  17:21)_ . He has brought the kingdom down to us in the earth and made us a royal priesthood. Repentance from our sins draws our hearts to God to receive the gift of salvation. _"Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham." (Luke  3:8)._ 'Today, if you hear His voice, harden not your heart.'


🙏PRAYER POINTS🙏


♦️Our Father in heaven, hallow be thy name. You're worthy to be glorified. I stand in awe of your holy name. 


♦️Father, let your kingdom come and your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. 


♦️I repent of all my sins and forsake my evil ways. 


♦️Draw me closer unto you and pardon my sins. 


♦️I desire to dwell in you and you in me, all the days of my life. 


♦️Revive my Spirit man and quicken my mortal body in Jesus name. 


♦️I declare restoration of all things in my life, family, church and nation in Jesus name. 


♦️I recover every lost virtues and glory in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments