*Desire to See His Power and Glory*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 17* 


 *Desire to See His Power and Glory*


📖

  Psalms  63:1 

 _"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;  63:2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary."_ 


✍️

It's difficult to get what you don't desire. You have to be hunger and thirst to see the manifest power and glory of God. "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." (Matthew  5:6). There's blessedness in being hungry and thirsty for spiritual things. The psalmist personalised God and long to seek Him early. There was a thirst for God in his soul and his flesh long for the presence of God, where there was no glimpse of hope for water to satisfy his thirst. The quest was to see God's power and glory, as he has tasted of his presence in the sanctuary. If, you have tasted of the presence and power of God and found yourself in a kind of situation of spiritual dryness, there should be a longing in your heart to see His power and glory again and be refreshed. The spiritual state of the church looks more like Ichabod generation, but only few are yearning for for the lost glory. There must be that earnest desire to see the power and glory of God come upon us, as a church and nation. 


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️Thank you Lord Jesus, for your mercies endures forever. 


♦️I ask for your forgiveness, where I have gone out of your presence and lost your power and glory. 


♦️Father, pour your grace upon me and let my Spirit man be revived in Jesus name. 


♦️Father, restore the zeal and passion to seek you early. I repair my broken altar of fellowship with you this day, in Jesus name. 


♦️My soul is thirsty and my flesh long for your presence in the midst of the spiritual dryness and weaknesses. 


♦️I receive a great spiritual awakening for my life, family, church, and nation, in Jesus name. 


♦️Lord, I desire to see your power and glory in my generation, in Jesus name. 


♦️My heart long for a personal encounter with your power and glory. Fill me Lord with your power and glory. 


♦️I thank you Lord, because you will do for me as I have asked this day, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!! 


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments