*#Dealing with Hindrances to Prayer*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *DAY 1* 


 *#Dealing with Hindrances to Prayer* 


📖

1 John  1:7 

 _"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.  1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."_ 


✍️

The issue of Sin is a major barrier to draw near to the Holy God in making our requests known unto Him. Our Lord Jesus Christ came for this very purpose to deal with the problem of sin and break it hold over those who believe in Him, that we may come boldly to the throne of grace to obtain mercy and find grace to help in the times of need. We should not cover our sins or try to hide it from God. 'He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.' (Proverbs  28:13). The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins, if we open up to Him. 


🙏Prayer Points🙏 


♦️Thank you Jesus for the blood that you shed for the remission of my sins. 


♦️I declare that, I walk in the light, as He is in the light and have fellowship  with Him and the brethren in Christ Jesus.


♦️The blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son cleanses us from all sin.


♦️I do not deceive myself, because the truth is in me. Have mercy upon me oh Lord, in any area that I have erred from the way of truth and holiness. 


♦️I confess my sins...(Mention them), for I know that you are faithful and just to forgive me my sins and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. 


♦️It is against you that I have sinned oh Lord, I do not make you a liar, because your word is in me. I'm convicted by the truth of your word. Let me find grace in your sight in Jesus name. 


♦️Answer my prayers by fire in this season, as I humble myself in fasting and prayer. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen!!!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments