*#The LORD will Lighten My Darkness.*

 ๐Ÿช *The Portal's Daily Inspiration. 141020* 

(Get inspired!) 

⚡๐Ÿ’ฅ♨️


๐Ÿ“œ

2 Samuel  22:29 

 _'For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.'_


✍️

 *#The LORD will Lighten My Darkness.* 


The earth in the beginning was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep until God said, 'Let there be light.' There is no substantial development that can takes place in the midst of darkness, except light first illuminate the darkness.


There is always confusion in the midst of darkness. If a man stumble in the dark, he cannot see that which makes him stumble until light is switched on. The best way you can help a man walking in darkness is to give him a lamp to lighten his darkness. Darkness can cause stagnation, unable to move forward and make rapid progress in life. 


If, the LORD His your Lamp, He will lighten your darkness. David said, 'Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.' Whenever, God wants to help a man, He usually send His word to be a guide and lighten the mind to take the right decision. 


The LORD will lighten your darkness, it is a promise. 'For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.' (Isaiah  60:2)


#God bless you! 


๐Ÿ™PRAYER

Lord Jesus, I thank you for you are my light and salvation. I pray that you will lighten every darkness around my life and help me walk in your light all the days of my life. Amen!


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

๐Ÿ“edeninternational2020@gmail.com

๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments