*#Be Conscious of God's Presence*

๐ŸŒ€ *THE PORTAL'S DAILY INSPIRATION. 280420*
(Get inspired)

 *Psalms 118:5*

 _I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.  118:6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?_

 *#Be Conscious of God's Presence*

The awareness of the presence of God will calm your nerves, when circumstances of life want to trigger fear in you. There are people who tries to intimidate you, but when you are conscious of God's presence at your side, you won't fear what man can do to you.

Your present distress is not the end of the road, you can come out of it victorious. Put your trust in the LORD, and call upon Him in the times of need. He will answer you and set you in a large place.

You need to have an assurance that God is on your side, if truly you are a child of God. Anxiety cannot solve your problems, it only gets it more complicated. Relax your mind and trust always in God.

 _"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." (Psalms  28:7)_

#God bless you

#PRAYER
My heart greatly rejoice Father. Thank you for being by my side. I promise to be more conscious of your presence, as you guide me through my daily life, in Jesus name. Amen!

©Living Oracles Media
#Eden International Missions Network
๐Ÿ“edeninternational20@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ž+2348056588973,+2347069426930

Comments