Change from Glory to Glory

 *40 Days of Power and Glory* ๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿ’ฅ☄️


DAY 31


 _Change from Glory to Glory_ 


 _'But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.' (2 Corinthians 3:18)._

 

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸพPrayer Bullets


Thank you heavenly Father for your lovingkindness and mercy over my life 


I'm grateful for your hands of grace upon my life 


Thank you for your visitation in this season of prayer 


You've touched me in a very special way 


Thank you for the rain of your glory upon my life 


Let your glory never cease to manifest in my life 


I'll not fall short of your glory. I'll live up to the fullness of it potential 


I'm transformed from the inside through the impactation of your grace and glory


I glow in the Spirit. Shining as light in the midst of the darkness in the world 


I arise and shine for my light is come and the glory of God is risen upon me 


I'm changed to Christ's image from glory to glory 


It get better for me day by day. I'm not static, but moving from one degree of glory to another 


The glory is getting bigger everyday. No limitations!!! 


I operate by faith in the realm of glory. The glory of the Lord will always manifest in my life 


Thank you Almighty Father, for the impact that will change my world for good in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen! 


 ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ



©️Living Oracle Media 2024 

Edeninternational2020@gmail.com 

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments