His Power is Made Perfect in Weakness*

 ๐Ÿ› *DAILY PORTAL'S INSPIRATION 230823* 

(Get inspired!) ๐Ÿ”ฅ 


๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“–

'But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9-10) 


๐Ÿ”ฎ *His Power is Made Perfect in Weakness* 


Our Lord Jesus Christ does not seems to be interested in calling or choosing those who feel they are physically strong. He looks for the weak vessels that He will pour his strength into to be completely transformed and use them to confound the things that are mighty. 'But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;' (1 Corinthians 1:27) 


The perfect condition to become a recipient of God's power is in the state of your weakness. The power of God is looking for someone who does not rely on the power of the flesh. The Lord is looking for vessels, who are humble to acknowledge their weakness and open to receive His divine power and ability. 'He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.' (Isaiah  40:29). The Lord takes side with the poor and the vulnerable. He wants to demonstrate His power and glory in them. 


There are circumstances that push you to the limit until God's power shows up. The peak of perfection of the power of God in your life is at the point that, you are helpless and too weak to do anything by your own strength. This gives you a sense of total dependence on God. We should delight in our weaknesses, just like the apostle Paul, because the more you feel weak, the greater the potential for the power of Christ to rest upon you and turn your weakness to strength. 


๐Ÿ‘PRAYER

Almighty God, I celebrate your great grace that I have received through Christ Jesus our Lord. Let your power be made perfect in my weakness, in Jesus name. Amen! ๐Ÿ™


©️Living Oracle Media 2023

๐Ÿ“งEdeninternational2020@gmail.com

...to see all nations of men become God’s habitation

Comments