*Manifestation of the kingdom of God with Power*

 *DAILY PRAYER NUGGETS* 


 _40 DAYS OF POWER AND GLORY_ 


 *Day 29* 


 *Manifestation of the kingdom of God with Power*


📖

Mark  9:1 

 _"And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."_ 


✍️

There are people standing with Jesus at that time of whom he knew that, they will not taste of death till they have seen the manifestation of the kingdom of God come with power. It's not that they would not die, but that they will see the kingdom of God come with power before they would taste death. I believe that, these are people desperate and diligent seekers of the kingdom of God. They are not seeking Jesus for the bread that perisheth, they made the kingdom of God a priority and seek it first.(Matt. 6:33). These are people hungry and thirsty for righteousness. The kingdom of God is what you can also experience, while you are yet alive. Some might think, it's until they are physically dead that they can see the kingdom of God. The disciples saw the manifestation of the kingdom of God come with power on the day of Pentecost. Their lives were turned around that day, they were not longer the same ordinary people. They experienced something unique and different. They that were fearful and coward before, became bold. Apostle Peter who had earlier denied Jesus Christ thrice was filled with the Holy Ghost and stood up to preach to the multitudes that gathered around them and three thousand souls were saved. Today, you can also see the kingdom of God come into your life with power.


🙏PRAYER POINTS 🙏


♦️Lord, I thank you for your great love and generous gift of the Holy Spirit and power


♦️I ask for grace today, to become who you have predestined me to be in Christ. 


♦️I receive a spiritual hunger and thirst for righteousness, in Jesus name.


♦️Father, let your kingdom come down with power into my life, family, church, and nation, in Jesus name. 


♦️Let your will be done in my life. I surrender my totality to you this day, in Jesus name. 


♦️Lord Jesus Christ, have your way in my life. Get rid of the old nature and give me a brand new life and identity, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, restore me completely and make me whole spirit, soul, and body, in Jesus name. 


♦️I shall see the kingdom of God come with power, before my departure from the earth, in Jesus name. 


♦️I will manifest the kingdom of God and power in my generation, in Jesus name. 


♦️Oh Lord, turn the church around for your glory. Empower us to do great exploits for Your kingdom and glory, in Jesus name. 


♦️Fill my hungry and thirsty soul with righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus mighty name.


©Living Oracles Media

#Eden International Missions Network

📝edeninternational2020@gmail.com


 _...to see all nations of men become God's habitation._

Comments